2013-12-25 22:56:34 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
SA Power Networks (SA Power), formerly ETSA Utilities is an electric distribution company. The company's main activities are building, extending, maintaining and upgrading the South Australian electricity distribution network. It also provides emergency response in the event of blackouts, and repairing street lighting. SA Power's core business includes delivery of electricity from the high voltage network through poles and wires to residential property and business houses. The company's utilities provide safe and reliable delivery of electricity through its high voltage transmission network connection points to residential and business customers throughout the province. It offers various services such as project management, power distribution, line design and engineering, substation design and engineering, infrastructure maintenance and operation services, construction and commissioning, material sales
and supply chain management, distribution systems, SCADA programming and telecommunications and technical services. The company serves over 830,000 customers through the network of nearly 87,000 kilometers that includes 399 zone substations, over 68,000 transformers and more than 723,000 Stobie poles. SA Power is headquartered in Keswick, Australia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/742927_sa_power_networks_strategic_swot_anal ..
SA Power Networks Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2013: MicroPlanet Technology Announces Follow-on Order From SA Power Networks For Low Voltage Regulators
Jul 10, 2013: Consultation commences on electricity supply options for future Mt Barker development
May 02, 2013: SA Power Networks Submits Annual Tariff Proposals To AER For 2013-2014
May 21, 2013: SA Power Networks To Seek DAC Approval To Proceed With Existing Site For New Substation In Glynde
Oct 15, 2013: SA Power Networks and Vibe Energy join hand for Bordertown power upgrade project in Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SA Power Networks provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of SA Power Networks and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.