2014-03-01 15:48:36 - Fast Market Research recommends "Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777544_saline_water_conversion_corporation_s ..
Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) is a Saudi government organization, responsible for desalinating sea water; and power generation. It is the largest producers of desalinated water and the second-largest power producer in Saudi Arabia. SWCC provides water transmission infrastructure, and generates and distributes electrical power in Saudi Arabia. It owns and operates 26 desalination plants scattered across the Western and Eastern Coasts. SWCC operates various power generation facilities across East and West Coasts of Saudi Arabia. The company also operates a network of pumping stations, and pipes to transport the water in bulk from the plants to the major consumption centers.
Saline Water Conversion Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2013 Yokogawa Receives Order from SIPSC to Supply Monitoring System for Large-scale Water Distribution Pipeline Project in Saudi Arabia
Oct 07, 2013 SWCC to begin water production using solar technologies
Sep 15, 2013 SWCC starts development of SWRO plant in Saudi Arbia
Jun 15, 2013 SWCC Resumes Jeddah Phase 4 Water Desalination Plant Operations
Jun 02, 2013 Zamil Wins $54.1m Contract To Provide EPC Services For Ras Al-Khair Power Plant In Saudi Arabia
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Key Facts
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Key Employees
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Major Products and Services
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation),
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - History
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Company Statement
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Business Description
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Desalination Infrastructure
Strength - Complementary Power Generation Infrastructure
Strength - Research & Development Focus
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Electricity Generation
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Energy and Water Market
Opportunity - Privatization and Re-Structuring Program
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy Generation
Saline Water Conversion Corporation - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Operational Issues
Threat - Technological Changes
Threat - Regulatory Norms
Section 3 - Company's, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Saline Water Conversion Corporation, Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2013: Yokogawa Receives Order from SIPSC to Supply Monitoring System for Large-scale Water Distribution Pipeline Project in Saudi Arabia
Oct 07, 2013: SWCC to begin water production using solar technologies
Sep 15, 2013: SWCC starts development of SWRO plant in Saudi Arbia
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.