New Consumer Goods market report from World Market Intelligence: "Santa Fe Financial Corporation (SFEF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-20 15:38:07
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Santa Fe Financial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Santa Fe Financial Corporation (Santa Fe Financial), through its subsidiary, Portsmouth Square Inc., owns and operates a hotel property in San Francisco, California. The company operates a luxury hotel under the brand name of Hilton San Francisco Financial District. The hotel operates with an inventory of 543 guest rooms and 15,000 square feet meeting room space. It also has a ballroom along with Tru Spa health and beauty spa. In addition, the company owns and operates 27-unit and two-unit apartment complexes in Los Angeles, California. Santa Fe Financial operates as a subsidiary of The InterGroup Corporation and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780219_santa_fe_financial_corporation_sfef_c ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Santa Fe Financial Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Santa Fe Financial Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Four Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Valuation
Figure 4: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.