2013-02-05 03:56:44 - New Construction research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Sargent & Lundy LLC (Sargent & Lundy) is a consulting and engineering service company. The company provides consulting, engineering and project development services for all types of fossil-fuel, nuclear and renewable power generation and power delivery projects. It offers services including environmental and plant engineering, construction management, power supply planning, power supply procurement consulting, project development, asset transaction consulting, project management consulting, operational management, information technology and grid interconnection services. www.fastmr.com/prod/535939_sargent_lundy_llc_strategic_swot_anal ..
Sargent & Lundy, LLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2012: Skoda Power Commences Project And Design Work For 2x160 MW Turbines For Coal-fired Power Plant In PanamanOct 09, 2012: Skoda Power Wins Contract From SK E&C To Supply Turbines For New Coal-fired Power Plant In Panama
Full Report Details at
GlobalData's Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sargent & Lundy, LLC
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Key Facts
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Key Employees
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Key Operational Employees
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Major Products and Services
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - History
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Business Description
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Broad Range of Services
Strength - Diverse Client Base
Strength - Wide Geographical Presence
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Operational Scale
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Global Electricity Outlook
Opportunity - Global Thermal Power Market Growth
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Threats
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Intensifing Competitive Pressure
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Sargent & Lundy, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2012: Skoda Power Commences Project And Design Work For 2x160 MW Turbines For Coal-fired Power Plant In Panama
Oct 09, 2012: Skoda Power Wins Contract From SK E&C To Supply Turbines For New Coal-fired Power Plant In Panama
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Key Facts
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Key Employees
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Key Operational Employees
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Major Products and Services
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, History
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Other Locations
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Joint Venture
Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.