2013-08-26 12:56:27 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Saudi Arabia Gas Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Saudi Arabia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and pipelines) in Saudi Arabia. The report compares the investment environment in Saudi Arabia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast
data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and pipelines in Saudi Arabia for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Saudi Arabia.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Saudi Arabia's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Saudi Arabia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Chevron Corporation, Lukoil Oil Company
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector
2.1 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Saudi Arabia Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Saudi Arabia Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Saudi Arabia Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Saudi Arabia Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Saudi Arabia Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Gas Sector Performance
3.3.1 Exploration Activity
3.3.2 Gas Production
3.3.3 Gas Reserves
3.3.4 Gas Consumption
3.4 Economic Performance
3.4.1 GDP Growth Index
3.4.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.4.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.5 Socio-Political Performance
4 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Saudi Arabia, Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Oct 09, 2012: Saudi Aramco Finds New Gas Field Offshore Red Sea
4.6 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 May 28, 2013: Saudi Aramco's Average Crude Production Increases To 9.506 mmbd In 2012
4.6.2 Apr 15, 2013: Saudi Aramco Commences First Phase Of Production At Manifa Project In Saudi Arabia
4.6.3 Feb 23, 2011: Saudi Aramco Announces Drilling Of Longest Well In Manifa
5 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector
5.1 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Comparison of Key Natural Gas Pipeline Companies
5.4 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Natural Gas Pipelines
6 Profile of Saudi Arabian Oil Company
6.1 Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Key Information
6.2 Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Company Overview
6.3 Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Business Description
6.3.1 Business Overview
6.3.3 Oil Operations
6.3.4 Refining and Chemicals
6.3.5 Transportation and Distribution
6.4 Saudi Arabian Oil Company, SWOT Analysis
6.4.2 Saudi Arabian Oil Company Strengths
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.