2013-02-27 03:32:23 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others
GlobalData's new report, "Saudi Arabia Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - " provides key market data on the Saudi Arabia Wound Care Management market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Compression Therapy, Advanced Wound Management, Pressure Relief Devices, Wound Closure Devices, Traditional Wound Management, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Tissue Engineering and Automated Suturing Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available. www.fastmr.com/prod/544288_saudi_arabia_wound_care_management_ma ..
Full Report Details at
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market categories - Compression Therapy, Advanced Wound Management, Pressure Relief Devices, Wound Closure Devices, Traditional Wound Management, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Tissue Engineering and Automated Suturing Devices.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
* 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Saudi Arabia Wound Care Management market.
* Key players covered include Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Systagenix Wound Management Limited , ConvaTec Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc , Covidien plc , Coloplast A/S and others.
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Saudi Arabia Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
* Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Systagenix Wound Management Limited, Smith & Nephew Plc, ConvaTec Inc., Covidien plc, Coloplast A/S, Molnlycke Health Care AB, BSN medical GmbH, 3M Health Care Ltd., Hollister Incorporated, Paul Hartmann AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson & Johnson, Baxter International Inc., ArjoHuntleigh, Stryker Corporation, SIGVARIS, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, Invacare Corporation, medi GmbH & Co. KG, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Synergy Health plc
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What is This Report About?
3 Wound Care Management In Saudi Arabia
3.1 Wound Care Management, Saudi Arabia, Overall Revenue ($m) , USD Constant, 2004-2018
3.2 Wound Care Management Market, Saudi Arabia, Revenue Mix ($m), 2011
3.3 Wound Care Management Market, Saudi Arabia, Category Contribution 2011
3.4 Wound Care Management, Saudi Arabia, Company Share (2010-2011)
4 Advanced Wound Management In Saudi Arabia
4.1 Advanced Wound Management, Market Segmentation
4.2 Advanced Wound Management Market, Saudi Arabia, Revenue Mix ($m), 2011
4.3 Advanced Wound Management Market, Saudi Arabia, Segment Contribution 2011
4.4 Advanced Wound Management Overall Revenue, (2004-2018)
4.4.1 Semi-Permeable Films Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.2 Foams Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.3 Hydrofibres Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.4 Hydrocolloids Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.5 Hydrogels Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.6 Alginates Revenue (2004-2018)
4.4.7 Collagens Revenue (2004-2018)
4.5 Advanced Wound Management Overall Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.1 Semi-Permeable Films Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.2 Foams Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.3 Hydrofibres Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.4 Hydrocolloids Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.5 Hydrogels Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.6 Alginates Volume (2004-2018)
4.5.7 Collagens Volume (2004-2018)
4.6 Advanced Wound Management Average Price (2004-2018)
4.7 Advanced Wound Management Distribution Share (2010-2011)
4.8 Advanced Wound Management, Saudi Arabia, Company Share (2010-2011)
5 Automated Suturing Devices In Saudi Arabia
5.1 Automated Suturing Devices Overall Revenue, (2004-2018)
5.2 Automated Suturing Devices Overall Volume (2004-2018)
5.3 Automated Suturing Devices Average Price (2004-2018)
5.4 Automated Suturing Devices Distribution Share (2010-2011)
6 Compression Therapy In Saudi Arabia
6.1 Compression Therapy, Market Segmentation
6.2 Compression Therapy Market, Saudi Arabia, Revenue Mix ($m), 2011
6.3 Compression Therapy Market, Saudi Arabia, Segment Contribution 2011
6.4 Compression Therapy Overall Revenue, (2004-2018)
6.4.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Revenue (2004-2018)
6.4.2 Static Compression Therapy Revenue (2004-2018)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.