2013-12-08 00:58:12 - New Business research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Schweizerische Nationalbank - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on Schweizerische Nationalbank required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Schweizerische Nationalbank in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of Schweizerische Nationalbank including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on Schweizerische Nationalbank's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about Schweizerische Nationalbank,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/737600_schweizerische_nationalbank_strategy_ ..
Schweizerische Nationalbank (SNB or "the company") is the central bank of the Switzerland. The company is engaged in various activities, including sets monetary policy to maintain price stability, manages interest rates to keep inflation low, issues banknotes and works to maintain a stable financial system. SNB is also involved in other activities such as cashless payment transactions, manages the currency reserves, processes payments on behalf of the confederation, issues money market debt register claims and bonds, handles the safekeeping of securities, and carries out money market and foreign exchange transactions. The company primarily operates in Switzerland, where it is headquartered in Zurich, and employed 755 people as of December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of CHF7,197 million ($7,679.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 46.1% over FY2011. The net profit was CHF6,894.8 million ($7,357.4 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 47.2% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of Schweizerische Nationalbank and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess Schweizerische Nationalbank as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on Schweizerische Nationalbank's business structure, strategy and prospects"
Report Table of Contents:
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Company Overview
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Overview and Key Facts
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Overview
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Key Facts
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Key Employees
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Key Employee Biographies
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Major Products and Services
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Company History
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Management Statement
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Locations and Subsidiaries
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Company Analysis
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Business Description
Schweizerische Nationalbank: SWOT Analysis
Schweizerische Nationalbank: SWOT Overview
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Strengths
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Weaknesses
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Opportunities
Schweizerische Nationalbank: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: Schweizerische Nationalbank: Key Facts
Table 2: Schweizerische Nationalbank: Key Employees
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.