2012-05-29 09:05:52 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd (Sembcorp Cogen) is an energy utility company, engaged in the generation and commercialization of electrical energy. Sembcorp Cogen is a wholly owned and operational subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Limited (SIL), a leading energy, water and marine services rendering group. The company operates and maintains its business operations under the utilities segment of SIL. The company supplies power to the grid and steam to the industrial customers. The company generates power and heat through its 815 MW (megawatt) combined cycle co-generation plant, utilizing natural gas from Sembcorp Gas Pte Ltd under long term contract. It has spanned its business operations throughout the region, and renders its electricity and processed steam for industrial customers. The company is headquartered
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/332114_sembcorp_cogen_pte_ltd_strategic_swot ..
GlobalData's Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Senoko Energy Pte Ltd., Keppel Energy Pte Ltd, Tuas Power Ltd, Singapore Power Ltd, PowerSeraya Limited
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Facts
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Employees
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - History
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Business Description
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Position of the Parent Company
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Over-reliance on Thermal Fuel Sources
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity
Opportunity - Expansion and Quality Initiatives
Opportunity - Extension of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Threats
Threat - Fluctuations in Gas Prices
Threat - Stringent Government Policies
Threat - Competitive Environment
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Facts
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Employees
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, History
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.