2012-09-10 02:29:14 - Service Station Retailing in Hungary 2011 - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on Verdict´s proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Hungary. In addition to outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it also details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players in the sector by examining their number of sites, shops and car washes.
- Develop new marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash and card propositions by examining the activities of other players across Hungary.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´
networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators, including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
In the year to January 2011, the total number of service stations in Hungary increased by six sites to 1,695 outlets. MOL is the dominant fuel retailer in Hungary, operating the highest number of service stations and fuel volume share. Verdict predicts that the number of service stations in Hungary will continue to grow further into 2014.
In 2010, total fuel consumption in Hungary dropped by 7.5% due to a sharp decline in gasoline sales. Petrol prices increased by 9.1% to â¬1.10, while the price of diesel soared by 32.2% to â¬1.28.
Service station shops are present at 78.8% of all sites in Hungary. MOL sites alone account for 24.6% of all service stations with a shop. Shell has the highest shop penetration, at 100%. In 2011, OMV launched eight varieties of teas at Viva shops. Car washes are present at 25.5% of all service stations in Hungary.
Reasons to Buy
- Who are the top five players in the Hungarian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Hungary?
- How is the service station network evolving, and which players are opening new outlets, and increasing their forecourt shop and car wash networks?
- What strategies do the key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.