2012-09-10 03:01:15 - Service Station Retailing in Slovakia 2011 - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on Verdict´s proprietary market data and insight into the key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Slovakia. In addition to outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, fuel, and site forecasts, it also details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players in the sector by examining their number of sites, shops and car washes.
- Develop new marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of key players across Slovakia.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the
major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators, including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
The number of service stations in Slovakia increased by four sites in 2010. After falling in 2009, total fuel volume sales in Slovakia shot up by 11.6% in 2010 on the previous year. The cost of fuel largely grew in line with rising oil prices. The price of petrol increased by 8.6%; however, the price of diesel fell slightly by 1.4%.
The top five fuel retailers in Slovakia account for 66.6% of the entire Slovak service station network, with 29% of all service stations in the country operating under the Slovnaft brand. 17 unmanned sites are present in Slovakia, all of which are operated by Tesco.
The forecourt shop network penetration in Slovakia is extremely high at 94.3%. The top five fuel retailers in Slovakia account for 66.0% of all service stations with a shop. Both Jurki and Slovnaft sell own brand consumer goods at their shops. Over 27% of service stations in Slovakia feature a car wash on site.
Reasons to Buy
- Who are the top five players in the Slovakian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Slovakia?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do the key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.