2012-09-10 03:02:16 - Service Station Retailing in Slovenia 2011 - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on Verdict´s proprietary market data and insight into the key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Slovenia. In addition to outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, fuel, and site forecasts, it also details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players in the sector by examining their number of sites, shops and car washes.
- Develop new marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of key players across Slovenia.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the
major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
The total number of service stations in Slovenia grew by 5.9% in the year to January 2011 to 503 sites. The Slovenian service station network is highly consolidated, with the top four fuel brands accounting for 88.3% of all sites in the country. Petrol Slovenia is the dominant player, accounting for over 60% of fuel volume sales.
In 2010, total fuel volume sales fell by 1.0% after an even sharper fall of 13.3% in the previous year. Petrol consumption fell by 4.5%, while volume sales of diesel grew by 1.0%. The cost of fuel grew strongly, in line with global oil prices. The price of petrol increased by 14.4% while the price of diesel rose by 13.9%.
Over 90% of all service stations in Slovenia have a shop. The total number of service stations with a shop has been rising since 2008. The top three players â Petrol Slovenia, OMV and MOL â all added shops in 2010.
Reasons to Buy
- Who are the top five players in the Slovenian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Slovenia?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do the key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.