2012-09-10 03:00:14 - Service Station Retailing in the Czech Republic 2011 - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on Verdict´s proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Czech Republic. In addition to outlining site numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it also details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players in the sector by examining their number of sites, shops and car washes.
- Develop new ideas for your forecourt shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of key players across the Czech Republic.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´
networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
In the year to January 2011, the number of fuel retail sites increased by 1.6% to 3,672 outlets. Total fuel consumption in the Czech Republic plunged by 7.3% in 2010 after a slight uplift in the previous year. The cost of petrol grew by 17.1% and the price of diesel by 17.3% in 2010.
The five leading fuel retailers account for 24.7% of the Czech service station network, with the largest network operating under the Benzina brand and accounting for 9.2% of all sites.
In January 2011, 62.4% of sites in the Czech Republic featured a shop. The penetration rate has remained relatively stable since 2007. Three out of the top five retailers by fuel volume share have shops at all of their sites. 26.6% of service stations in the Czech Republic feature a car wash.
Reasons to Buy
- Who are the top five players in the national service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Czech Republic?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do the key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.