2012-10-14 05:33:25 - New Materials research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
SIBUR Holding OJSC (Sibur) is a petrochemical manufacturing company. The company carries out processing and production of semi-finished and end petrochemical products. It offers dry stripped gas, natural gas liquids, stable natural gas gasoline and liquefied petroleum gases. Sibur also provides individual hydrocarbons and hydrocarbon blends, synthetic rubbers, and industrial rubber, monomers, batch chemicals, fuel and lubricants, polymers and processed polymer products. The company exports its products to other regions such as China, Europe and other CIS countries. Sibur is headquartered in Moscow, Russian Federation.
The company's strategy is to focus on acquisition and construction of new production facilities, maximize returns from existing portfolio of assets and perfecting its expertise and competencies. It strives to develop core petrochemical business of gas
processing, and the production of polymers, organic synthesis products and synthetic rubbers. Sibur also aims to create additional value through deeper processing of raw materials and satisfy the growing demand in the domestic market. In line with the strategy, the company entered into memorandum of extended cooperation with China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation to form two joint ventures for the production of butadiene nitrile rubber in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) and Shanghai (China).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493485_sibur_holding_jsc_strategic_swot_anal ..
Sibur Holding JSC Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2012: Sibur Establishes Subsidiary In India
Jul 17, 2012: Sibur To Shut Outdated Chlorine Production Facility In Dzerzhinsk, Russia
May 10, 2012: Sibur Begins Polypropylene Imports To Reduce Deficit In Russian Market
May 03, 2012: Sibur Reports Revenue Of RUB248.7 Billion In 2011
Apr 13, 2012: Sibur Reports 34% Reduction In Accident Rates For 2011
GlobalData'sSibur Holding JSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.