Wealth in Singapore: HNW Customers - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 02:09:01
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Singapore: HNW Customers analyses the profile of Singaporean HNWs from their investments to product demand to source of wealth. This report is based on our Global Wealth Managers Survey 2012. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Singapore HNWs where applicable.
- Evaluate product and service demand amongst Singaporean HNWs from discretionary asset management to art advisory and credit.
- Analyse the best method to capture new Singaporean HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Singaporean HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Singapore.
Singaporean high net worth (HNW) individuals have amassed wealth mainly through earned income and business ownership. The most prominent industries from which HNW individuals have amassed wealth are financial services and manufacturing.
Singaporean HNW individuals have an elevated and growing demand for advisory asset management services, although discretionary will grow. Demand for all planning services but inheritance planning is lower in Singapore than the regional average, but this should reverse itself in the coming years as tax and financial planning rise in importance.
Internal and external referrals are the most common methods for attracting new clients. Relationships managers talk to their clients face-to-face on average once a quarter. Client communication is most frequent using email, and social media is still an underutilized channel in Brazil, despite greater uptake than the global average.
Reasons to Buy
- How do Singapore HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up a typical Singapore HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Singapore?
- How often to Singaporean wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and through face-to-face meetings?
- How do Singaporean HNW individuals compare to their peers in Asia?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.