2012-09-06 05:09:11 - Slovenia Power Market Outlook to 2030 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Slovenia Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator, Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape. This report gives detailed information on the Slovenia power market and assesses the investment opportunities in the country´s power sector. This includes a detailed analysis of the current investment climate in the country´s power sector and over the next decade across 6 broad parameters. Each parameter has a weight assigned, and a weighted average score is calculated to obtain the final country ranking in that region. The study also maps the relative ranking of the key countries in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020. This report also examines the country´s power market structure and provides
historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market´s regulatory structure, supply and demand balance, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
- Analysis of the current investment climate in the country´s power sector across six parameters and over the next decade
- Relative ranking of the key country´s in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2011, forecast forward 18 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, distribution losses and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry´s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors´ business structure, strategy and prospects
Slovenia, capacity, generation, consumption, regulatory,infrastructure, transmission, distribution, company profiles, market share, business propensity, investment scenario, competitive scenario, capacity and reserve potential, macroeconomic scenario, import,export
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.