2012-12-04 02:01:56 - Social Media Strategies for Alcoholic Drinks Companies - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The report profiles the current social media landscape, explaining how it has developed and what the main areas of interest to alcohol marketers are. It contains data covering the market size for various aspects of social media among people of legal drinking age, with data breakdowns for key regions. The report presents key case studies and uses industry interviews and qualitative research.
- Understand from an analytical perspective what social media actually is and how it relates to marketing alcoholic drinks.
- Identify the regions and demographic groups that represent the most important opportunities within social media marketing of alcoholic drinks.
- Use data on mobile network usage to quantify the opportunity available.
- Understand the impact of technological
shifts in mobile and tablet platforms, interactive TV, and new social networks.
- Use case studies to establish best practice methods of securing consumer connection.
Consumers´ time spent browsing websites (excluding Facebook) on computers fell by nearly 9% between March 2010 and March 2011, with Facebook taking much of the traffic. This has impacted alcohol brands´ websites and forced a switch in digital spend to social media.
As social media becomes increasingly mainstream, the dominance of network use by younger groups is declining. Already, the largest single age group on social networks is the 25-34 group, and more than half of social network users are over 35. By 2015, these trends will have intensified.
By 2016, smartphone sales will be more than double those of notebooks, so mobile apps and sites will become even more important in future years. At the same time, fast share growth in netbooks and tablet devices will also promote mobile usage.
Reasons To Buy
- How can I develop a social media strategy that will benefit my business?
- How can companies adopt successful social media strategies without generating regulatory or ethical concerns?
- How will innovation in mobile and interactive TV affect social media strategies?
- Which regions and age groups will be the most important growth areas in social media?
- Which social media networks are the most important to utilize?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.