2013-12-05 19:38:15 - Fast Market Research recommends "Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking is the corporate and investment banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. It offers a range of corporate banking, structured finance, debt capital markets, and equity derivatives products to local and multi-national clients.
GlobalData's Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709863_societe_generale_corporate_investment ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
GBL Verwaltung Completes Sale Of 2.7% Stake In GDF Suez For US$1.3 Billion
International Power Acquires GDF SUEZ Energy International In A Reverse Take-Over Transaction
Gas Natural Acquires Additional 34.75% Stake In Union Fenosa
Sunray Completes Bond Financing Of US$139 Million For Andromeda Solar Photovoltaic Power Project, Italy
EDP Prices Public Offering Of 4.875% Bonds Due 2020 For US$988.2 Million
EDF Completes Public Offering Of 4.62% Bonds For US$2,019.9 Million
Enel Completes Public Offering Of Bonds Due 2074 For US$1.61 Billion
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain Completes 4% Bond Offering Of US$1012 Million
Sinopec Capital Completes Private Placement Of 1.875% Notes Due 2018 For US$1 Billion
Nexans Completes Private Placement Of 4.25% Bonds Due 2018 For US$324 Million
Terna Completes Public Offering Of 2.875% Bonds Due 2018 For US$974 Million
EDP Completes Public Offering Of 5.75% Bonds For US$969 Million
Nexans Files Prospectus For Private Placement Of 2.5% Bonds Due 2019 For US$363.7 Million
BP Completes Public Offering Of 2.177% Notes Due 2016 For US$1.65 Billion
BP Completes Public Offering Of 2.994% Notes Due 2019 For US$1.65 Billion
Alstom Completes Public Offering Of 3.875% Bonds Due 2016 For US$709 Million
GDF SUEZ Completes Public Offering Of 5% Bonds Due 2060 For US$641 Million
Areva Completes Public Offering Of 4.625% Bonds Due 2017 For US$677.9 Million
Compagnie De Saint-Gobain Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Bonds Due 2015
Compagnie De Saint-Gobain Completes Public Offering Of 4.5% Bonds Due 2019
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.