2012-09-29 20:50:03 - New Consumer Goods market report from Canadean: "Solo Cup Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report"
Canadean's "Solo Cup Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies www.fastmr.com/prod/466319_solo_cup_company_consumer_packaged_go ..
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Solo Cup Company
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Solo Cup Company" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Solo Cup Company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Solo Cup Company (Solo Cup) manufactures and markets single-use products made of plastic, paper and foam. The company's product portfolio includes cups, lids, food containers, plates, bowls, portion cups, stirrers, straws, cutlery and various other disposable packaging containers products. The firm supplies to food and beverage outlets, quick-service restaurants and other foodservice channels by marketing its products under the Solo, Jack Frost, Trophy, Bare by Solo and Creative Carryouts brands. Furthermore, the company operates 13 manufacturing facilities and 13 distribution centers located in the US, Canada, Mexico, Panama and the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of the Dart Container Corporation. Solo Cup is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.