2013-09-02 10:23:12 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Sorin S.p.A. (SRN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Sorin S.p.A. (Sorin) carries out the development of medical technologies for cardiac surgery. It also offers innovative therapies for cardiac rhythm dysfunctions, and interventional cardiology. Sorin focuses on three main therapeutic areas, namely, cardiopulmonary bypass (extracorporeal circulation and autotransfusion systems), cardiac rhythm management, and heart valve repair and replacement. The company's research and development (R&D) activities focus on the development of various product innovations in Cardiopulmonary business unit. Annually, more than one million patients are treated with its devices in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672702_sorin_spa_srn_product_pipeline_analys ..
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Sorin S.p.A. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information
on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Sorin S.p.A. - Business Description
Sorin S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Sorin S.p.A. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Sorin S.p.A. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Sorin S.p.A. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Sorin S.p.A. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Sorin S.p.A. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
3T H/C System
3T H/C System Product Status
3T H/C System Product Description
Bcare5+ Multiparametric ILBM
Bcare5+ Multiparametric ILBM Product Status
Bcare5+ Multiparametric ILBM Product Description
Freedom Solo Product Status
Freedom Solo Product Description
Freedom Solo Product Milestone
Freedom Solo Clinical Trial
Heartlink System Product Status
Heartlink System Product Description
Inspire Product Status
Inspire Product Description
Intense Neuromodulation - Heart Failure
Intense Neuromodulation - Heart Failure Product Status
Intense Neuromodulation - Heart Failure Product Description
LBATS Product Status
LBATS Product Description
LBATS Product Patent Details
Mitroflow PRT Product Status
Mitroflow PRT Product Description
Mitroflow PRT Product Milestone
MRI Brady And Premium
MRI Brady And Premium Product Status
MRI Brady And Premium Product Description
Nano Lead System
Nano Lead System Product Status
Nano Lead System Product Description
Nano Lead System Clinical Trial
Next Generation ECMO System
Next Generation ECMO System Product Status
Next Generation ECMO System Product Description
NINO Product Status
NINO Product Description
Paradym RF Platform
Paradym RF Platform Product Status
Paradym RF Platform Product Description
Paradym RF Platform Clinical Trial
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D Product Status
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D Product Description
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D Product Milestone
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D Clinical Trial
PARADYM RF SonR CRT-D Product Patent Details
Perceval S Aortic Heart Valve
Perceval S Aortic Heart Valve Product Status
Perceval S Aortic Heart Valve Product Description
Perceval S Aortic Heart Valve Product Milestone
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.