Today: August 29, 2015, 10:57 pm
  

Sound recording market in the United Kingdom to decline 0.3% CAGR between 2014-19

companiesandmarkets.com
companiesandmarkets.com
Sound Recording & Music Publishing in the UK - Industry Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com

 

PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-31 12:20:02
The UK Sound Recording and Music Publishing industry produces, promotes and distributes original sound recordings and manages rights for compositions. There are two distinct businesses within the industry: music publishers, which earn about 78.0% of revenue, and sound recording studios, which draw the other 22.0%. The services are used by record companies, advertising agencies and media industries.

Over the five years through 2013-14, revenue is expected to have increased at a moderate compound annual rate of 1.1%. Despite falling record sales, industry operators have adapted relatively well to the resulting falls in mechanical revenue by developing new revenue streams, in particular within the television, film, radio and video game industries.

Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Media/Market-Research/Sound-R ..

Browse all Media Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Media/Market-Research?aCode=f ..

Browse all Media Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Media/Company-Profile?aCode=f ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..

About Us
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.


Press Information


Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600
e-mail
www.companiesandmarkets.com
Related Articles

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.