Free Submission Public Relations & NewsPR-inside.com
Home
Deutsch English

Finance
Spain Autos Report Q1 2014

Spain Autos Market: New market analysis released


Print article Print article
© companiesandmarkets.com

companiesandmarkets.com
companiesandmarkets.com
2014-02-10 00:24:01 - Spain Autos Report Q1 2014 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com

BMI forecasts a 3.4% increase in total vehicle sales in 2013. This comes from an expected 3% increase in the passenger car segment and 6.4% rise in commercial vehicle (CV) sales.

BMI believes that the passenger car market surge over the year to date comes on the back of low base effects from 2012, the recent announcement of the extension of the vehicle scrappage scheme buoying sentiment, and pent-up demand from sustained declines.

We believe that this market surge may be the result of consumers bringing forward their purchase decisions on the back of buoyed market sentiment, and we may see lower sales volumes in the coming months as a result. We expect to see 3% sales growth in 2013.

Click for report

 

 

details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..

Browse all Automotive and Parts Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..

Browse all Automotive and Parts Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Company- ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..

About Us
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.


Author:
Mike King
e-mail
Web: www.companiesandmarkets.com
Phone: London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims contents contained in this release.
Latest News
Read the Latest News
www.newsenvoy.com

 


Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About us | Contact PR-inside.com | BidVertiser