Service Station Retailing in Spain 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-13 07:56:03
Based on our proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Spain. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Spain.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
The total fuel consumption in Spain continued the downward trend from 2010 and fell by 5.8% to 25,760 million liters. Petrol consumption declined by 6.6% as sales volumes across both unleaded 95 and 98 fell, furthering the trend from 2010.
The top five companies in Spain make up 67.2% of all service stations in Spain. The total number of service stations in Spain continued its steady incline in 2011, rising by 0.7% to 10,309 sites.
Since 2010, the proportion of service stations with a shop has been increasing, and in 2011 84.3% of service stations in Spain featured a shop. Car washes are important to Spanish customers , and 51% of service stations in Spain have a car wash.
Reasons to Buy
- Which are the top five players in the Spanish service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Spain?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.