2014-03-18 14:17:41 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780906_sprague_operating_resources_llc_strat ..
Sprague Operating Resources LLC (Sprague) is an independent midstream energy company. The company is part of Axel Johnson Inc, a holding company involved in wide spectrum of sectors including energy, water treatment, medical device manufacturing, and sustainable development. Sprague is a supplier of industrial, commercial and residential energy products and materials handling services to the Northeastern US and Canada. The company supplies and handles petroleum products such as, home heating oil, diesel fuels, residual fuels, gasoline and natural gas. Sprague also provides others services including risk management, energy market updates and fuel management.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Facts
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Employees
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Operational Employees
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Major Products and Services
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Operational Summary
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - History
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Business Description
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Offerings
Strength - Strategically Located Assets
Strength - Strong Market Position
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Involvement in Legal Proceedings
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Credit Agreement
Opportunity - Prospective Oil Storage Industry: The US
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Natural Gas
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Threats
Threat - Rising Petroleum Product Prices
Threat - Stringent Tax Policies
Threat - Operational Risks
Sprague Operating Resources LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Facts
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Employees
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Operational Employees
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Major Products and Services
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Operational Summary, 2011
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, History
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Other Locations
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Subsidiaries
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.