2014-02-24 03:05:04 - Successes and Failures Case Study: Guinness Black Lager - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Guinness Black Lager has entered the ultra-competitive US lager space with a distinct flavorful positioning designed to entice both lager drinkers and existing Guinness fans.
- Use Datamonitor Consumer´s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining
insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Launched in September 2011, Guinness Black Lager is a dark, flavorful lager offering a key point of differentiation over other lagers in the US.
Hybrid heritage characterizes this innovation, offering a contemporary twist on a heritage brand. As well as appealing to both lager and stout drinkers, it is designed to align with changing consumer behavior as consumers drink more at home.
Keywords: success, failure, CPG, FMCG, innovation, Guinness, stout, beer, lager.
Reasons to Buy
- Why is Guinness Black Lager considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Guinness Black Lager?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.