2012-11-19 02:02:43 - Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011â2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how companies in the power industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment
opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
The report is based on primary surveys conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 324 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 61% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East. The report analyzes expenditure of hotel industry buyers on sustainability, sustainable procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection. Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the implementation of sustainable practices.
In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential sustainability measures that influence supplier selection. The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials. The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also contains the full survey results.
The report features the opinions of power industry respondents related to the following:
• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance.
• Procurement of sustainable materials.
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
• Sustainability leaders.
• Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment.
• Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers.
• Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
• Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
• Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry.
• Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers.
• Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
• Energy cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and building brand image and growth of clean energy and renewables are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the power industry.
• Survey results show that 38% of power industry suppliers expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
• Effective health and safety (EHS) management system and reduction of energy consumption are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.