Service Station Retailing in Switzerland 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-13 07:59:03
Based on our proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Switzerland. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Switzerland.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
In the year to January 2012, the total number of service stations in Switzerland decreased by 0.86% to 3,594. The top five players by fuel volume share accounted for 45.4% of the Swiss service station network. BP has the largest volume share at 14.0%, but the third largest network.
In Switzerland, shops are present at 37.0% of the national service station network. During 2011, the number of sites with a shop increased by one site, while the proportion of service stations with a shop increased by 0.3 percentage points to 37.0%.
The share of sites with car wash facilities is relatively low in Switzerland, with car washes present at 16.1% of service stations nationally. Agrola has the highest number of sites featuring a car wash, at 116, accounting for 20.1% of all service stations with a car wash in Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Which are the top five players in the Swiss service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Switzerland?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.