2012-11-01 04:34:40 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "SynCardia Systems, Inc. Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "SynCardia Systems, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on SynCardia Systems, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides SynCardia Systems, Inc. market share information in one key market category - Cardiac assist devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498462_syncardia_systems_inc_market_share_an ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team
of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets SynCardia Systems, Inc. operates in - Cardiovascular Devices.
* SynCardia Systems, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, France, Germany, Italy and United States.
* SynCardia Systems, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Cardiac assist devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, SynCardia Systems, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to SynCardia Systems, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Thoratec Corporation, Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, HeartWare International, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Berlin Heart GmbH, Abiomed, Inc., Jarvik Heart, Inc., World Heart Corporation, MicroMed Cardiovascular, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiac Assist Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 SynCardia Systems, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Certification Training
6.2.2 Successful Total Artificial Heart Recipients
6.2.3 SynCardia Temporary Total Artificial Heart
6.3 SynCardia Systems, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Limiting Patients Mobility
6.3.2 Limited Geographic Presence
6.4 SynCardia Systems, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 Growing Aged Population
6.4.2 Product Approvals and Strong Pipeline
6.4.3 Increasing Cardiovascular Diseases
6.5 SynCardia Systems, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Industry Consolidation
6.5.2 Rapid Technological Changes
6.5.3 Stiff Competition
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiac Assist Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 SynCardia Systems, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiac Assist Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 SynCardia Systems, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiac Assist Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 SynCardia Systems, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 SynCardia Systems, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
14.1 Venture Financing
14.1.1 SynCardia Systems Secures $10.3 Million In Series D Round Of Financing
14.2.1 AorTech International Enters Into Licensing Agreement With SynCardia Systems
15 Recent Developments
15.1 Strategy And Business Planning
15.1.1 Nov 30, 2011: SynCardia Forms European Entity To Address Growing Demand For Total Artificial Heart
15.2 Corporate Communications
15.2.1 Mar 08, 2012: SynCardia Names Douglas Nutter As COO
15.2.2 May 18, 2011: SynCardia Appoints Michael Garippa As CEO
15.2.3 Oct 16, 2007: SynCardia Appoints COO
15.3 Product News
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.