2012-09-13 19:37:19 - Tacrolimus - Key patent, SPC, and data exclusivity expiry (44 country coverage) - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Pipeline Selector helps you avoid hours of painstaking research by quickly providing you with an accurate snapshot of a single INN, including key patents, extensions and data exclusivity expiry for 44 countries (7 country coverage also available), regulatory issues and key players.
This Pipeline Selector report covers Tacrolimus
Fujisawa (Prograf, Protopic); Janssen-Cilag (Prograf)
Examples of information found in this online report include:
- Includes key patent publications for 44 countries (see list below)
- Contains SPC protection for every EU state plus patent term extensions in other countries
- Data exclusivity calculated on a country by country basis
- Summary of dosage forms, strengths, indications
and active ingredient forms of the brand product
- DMF & Paragraph IV filings
- Litigation alerts
- Marketing authorisation holders in selected territories
- Patent risk analysis via graphical display of data from patent filings
- Hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registries enabling data verification
The ´Key Patent Indicator´ enables easy identification of key patent, SPC and data protection expiry information covering 44 countries, including extension details (SPC and national law) for 30 European countries, Australia, Israel, Japan and the USA. (also available with 44 country coverage):
Pipeline Selector 44 Country Coverage:
Country Region Extensions
Australia Asia-Pacific S70
Canada Americas N/A
USA Americas S156
Germany Western Europe SPC
Great Britain Western Europe SPCS
France Western Europe NAT/SPC
Spain Western Europe SPC
South Africa Africa N/A
China Asia-Pacific N/A
Japan Asia-Pacific S67
New Zealand Asia-Pacific N/A
Bosnia & Herzegovina Balkan N/A
Bulgaria Balkan SPC
Croatia Balkan N/A
Romania Balkan SPC
Slovenia Balkan NAT/SPC
Estonia Baltic NAT/SPC
Lithuania Baltic NAT/SPC
Latvia Baltic NAT/SPC
Czech Republic Central Europe NAT/SPC
Hungary Central Europe SPC
Poland Central Europe SPC
Slovakia Central Europe NAT/SPC
Serbia & Montenegro Central Europe N/A
Cyprus Mediterranean NAT/SPC
Greece Mediterranean SPC
Israel Mediterranean NAT
Malta Mediterranean SPC
Turkey Mediterranean N/A
Denmark Scandinavia SPC
Finland Scandinavia SPC
Iceland Scandinavia SPC
Norway Scandinavia SPC
Sweden Scandinavia SPC
Brazil South America N/A
Mexico South America N/A
Austria Western Europe SPC
Belgium Western Europe SPC
Switzerland Western Europe NAT/SPC
Ireland Western Europe SPC
Italy Western Europe NAT/SPC
Luxembourg Western Europe SPC
The Netherlands Western Europe SPC
Portugal Western Europe SPC
Other key information contained in the report:
- Summary of dosage forms, strengths, indications and active ingredient forms of the brand product in major countries**.
- News articles
- Litigation alerts
- Marketing authorisation holders for Great Britain, the United States, Canada and Australia enable you to see who is active in the market.
- US Drug Master Files, providing valuable information to help source active ingredients and keep an eye on competitors.
- Paragraph IV filing; details of US ANDAs filed with a Paragraph IV certification allow easy determination of who the first movers are for a particular generic product in the US.
- ´Patent Risk Analysis´ section containing three graphical displays of data drawn from known patent filings to provide valuable competitor insight and development information***.
*Key Patent Indicator
The ´Key Patent Indicator´ section is intended only to provide an indication of the Key Patents pertaining to a generic drug, and is not based on a comprehensive patent search (a comprehensive patent search can be found in the corresponding Pipeline Selector report).
**General Drug Information
Information contained in ´General Indications´ and ´Brand Product Attributes´ is based on products containing the active pharmaceutical ingredient, which are currently registered in Australia, UK and the USA. Indications are summarised where appropriate and may vary between individual countries.
***Patent Risk Analysis
The three graphical analyses are based on data contained in our Pipeline Selector comprehensive patent search, and thus are subject to its scope and limitations. These graphics are intended to provide only a summary of the patent filings; specific details of the filings should be investigated through the use of the Pipeline Selector reports.
Pipeline Selector is just one of the benchmark products from GenericsWeb´s Pipeline Patent Intelligence product suite.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.