2012-10-01 02:20:23 - Fast Market Research recommends "Teleflex Incorporated - SWOT Analysis" from MarketLine, now available
Teleflex Incorporated - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Teleflex Incorporated - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Teleflex Incorporated (Teleflex or 'the company') is a global supplier of disposable and single use medical products for critical care and surgical applications. The company provides specialty devices for vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. Teleflex also provides products and services for device manufacturers. The company has operations in 130 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Limerick, Pennsylvania and employed about 11,500 people as of
December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,528.9 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 6.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $148.7 million in FY2011, an increase of 38.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $323.3 million in FY2011, an increase of 60.8% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/453091_teleflex_incorporated_swot_analysis.a ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Teleflex Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Teleflex Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Teleflex Incorporated
* Data is supplemented with details on Teleflex Incorporated history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Teleflex Incorporated
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Teleflex Incorporated
Key Facts: Teleflex Incorporated
Company Overview: Teleflex Incorporated
Business Description: Teleflex Incorporated
Company History: Teleflex Incorporated
Key Employees: Teleflex Incorporated
Key Employee Biographies: Teleflex Incorporated
Products & Services Listing: Teleflex Incorporated
Products & Services Analysis: Teleflex Incorporated
SWOT analysis: Teleflex Incorporated
* Strengths: Teleflex Incorporated
* Weaknesses: Teleflex Incorporated
* Opportunities: Teleflex Incorporated
* Threats: Teleflex Incorporated
Company View: Teleflex Incorporated
Top Competitors: Teleflex Incorporated
Location and Subsidiary: Teleflex Incorporated
* Head Office: Teleflex Incorporated
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Teleflex Incorporated
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.