2012-09-29 18:00:01 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
* Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
* Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products
and services - A list of major products, services and brands
* Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/464666_tenaska_inc_power_plants_and_swot_ana ..
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Tenaska, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Capacity
Tenaska, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information
Tenaska, Inc., Wind Farms
Tenaska, Inc., Wind Farms, United States
Tenaska, Inc., Hydro Power Plants
Tenaska, Inc., Hydro Power Plants, Bolivia
Tenaska, Inc., Thermal Power Plants
Tenaska, Inc., Thermal Power Plants, United States
Major Products and Services
Tenaska, Inc. Strengths
Focus on Biofuel
Tenaska, Inc. Weaknesses
Thermal Sources of Power Generation
Tenaska, Inc. Opportunities
Rising Demand for Electricity
Tenaska, Inc. Threats
Volatility in Electricity Prices
Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Financial Deals Landscape
Tenaska, Inc., Deals Summary
Tenaska, Inc., Power, Deal Details
Dominion Resources To Acquire Power Station Development Project In Central Virginia From Tenaska
Tenaska Completes Project Financing For Imperial Solar Energy Center South Project In Southern California
Arch Coal Acquires 35% Stake in Trailblazer Energy Center From Tenaska
Tenaska Announces Project Financing Of $2,579 Million For Taylorville Energy Center, U.S.
Tenaska To Invest $500 Million In Natural Gas Power Plant In Lebanon County, U.S.
Christian County Generation Receives Grant Of $2,600 Million For Taylorville Energy Center In Illinois, U.S.
Edison Mission Group and Tenaska Invest $140 Million in Elkhorn Ridge Wind Project, U.S.
Tenaska Acquires Additional 50% Interest In TMV
Tenaska Solar Completes Equity Investment In Soltage
AIG Financial Products Acquires 50% Interest In Natural Gas Marketing Companies Of Tenaska Energy
J-POWER Acquires Stake In Tenaska Frontier Partners From Tenaska And Ces Acquisition
Tenaska, Inc. - Recent Developments
Mar 03, 2010: Tenaska Submits FCR To Illinois Commerce Commission
Aug 11, 2009: Prairie Pride, Tenaska BioFuels Partner In Soybean Processing
Apr 22, 2009: Tenaska Energy Decreases Output At Its 780 MW High Desert Gas Plant In California
Apr 30, 2012: Illinois EPA Issues Final Air Permit For Taylorville Energy Center
Dec 07, 2011: Texas District Court Judge Dismisses Appeals Of TCEQ Order Granting Tenaska's Trailblazer Energy Center Permits
Nov 29, 2011: llinois Senate Approves Tenaska Energy Center, Causes Increase In Electric Rates
Jan 12, 2011: Illinois Senate Fails To Pass Bill For Taylorville Energy Center
Dec 14, 2010: TCEQ Grants Air Quality Permits To Tenaska's Trailblazer Energy Center Near Sweetwater In Texas
Jul 27, 2010: Tenaska Receives $417 Million Investment Tax Credit From DOE And US Treasury Department
Jun 24, 2010: Tenaska Announces Retirement Of Howard Hawks From CEO Role
Apr 19, 2010: EDF Not To Oppose Air Quality Permit For Coal-Fired Trailblazer Energy Center
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.