2012-09-30 03:22:19 - Recently published research from MarketLine, "Tennessee Valley Authority - SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Tennessee Valley Authority - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Tennessee Valley Authority - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA or the company) is the largest public power provider in the US. The company sells power to distributor customers comprising municipalities and cooperatives, federal agencies, and large industrial customers. TVA primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee and employs about 12,900 people. The company recorded revenues of $11,841 million during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 8.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of
the company was $2,099 million during FY2011, a decrease of 22.2% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $162 million in FY2011, a decrease of 83.3% compared to FY2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/452898_tennessee_valley_authority_swot_analy ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Tennessee Valley Authority required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Tennessee Valley Authority in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Tennessee Valley Authority
* Data is supplemented with details on Tennessee Valley Authority history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Tennessee Valley Authority
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Tennessee Valley Authority
Key Facts: Tennessee Valley Authority
Company Overview: Tennessee Valley Authority
Business Description: Tennessee Valley Authority
Company History: Tennessee Valley Authority
Key Employees: Tennessee Valley Authority
Key Employee Biographies: Tennessee Valley Authority
Products & Services Listing: Tennessee Valley Authority
Products & Services Analysis: Tennessee Valley Authority
SWOT analysis: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Strengths: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Weaknesses: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Opportunities: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Threats: Tennessee Valley Authority
Company View: Tennessee Valley Authority
Top Competitors: Tennessee Valley Authority
Location and Subsidiary: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Head Office: Tennessee Valley Authority
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Tennessee Valley Authority
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.