2013-12-17 16:44:16 - Fast Market Research recommends "Terme Dobrna d.d. (ZDDG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Terme Dobrna d.d.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Terme Dobrna d.d. (Terme Dobrna) operates luxury hotels, apartments and campsites in Slovenia. The company's three-star and four-star hotel properties include Hotel Vita, Hotel Vila Higiea and Hotel Park. The company's hotels offers accommodation services through single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and executive suites. It also comprises various facilities, such as, meeting restaurants, pub,
sport and action, spa, swimming pool and entertainment. Hotels also offers space through their meetings room for conferences and events. In addition, Terme Dobrna offers medical and wellness services through its health centers and spas. It also provides adventures programs and catering services. Terme Dobrna is headquartered in Dobrna, Slovenia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/755381_terme_dobrna_dd_zddg_company_profile_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Terme Dobrna d.d." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Terme Dobrna d.d.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.