Recently published research from GlobalData, "The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-23 20:09:47
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., (BTM) is banking and financial services provider. It offers commercial banking services such as corporate & investment banking, sales & trading, asset and liability management (ALM), strategic investment, transaction banking and transaction services for financial institutions. The company provides its services to individuals and corporations in Japan and various other countries. BTM is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. It carries out its business through Global Markets Unit (GMU), which is segregated into three divisions, namely, sales & trading, asset and liability management (ALM), and strategic investment. The bank provides a broad range of services including retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking, personal banking, transaction banking, project finance, loan syndication, real estate finance, securitization, global banking and offshore financial services. The bank provides its services in several regions including Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, Asia and the US. BTM is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802090_the_bank_of_tokyomitsubishi_ufj_ltd_o ..
GlobalData's The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.