2012-09-21 08:27:27 - The Cyber Security Market 2012-2022 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The proliferation of cyber attacks over the past decade has meant that many companies and government organisations are now fully aware of the dangers exposed to them through under-protected networks or from individual negligence. The growth of the internet has meant that cyber attacks represent a borderless challenge to security operators, who must now find solutions that are successful within the entire cyber domain rather than a specific tangible location. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global cyber security market in 2012 will reach $61.10bn.Cyber security operations, solutions, and products are now standard across business, government, military, and personal networks, as users now understand the high threat potential posed by hackers from around the world.
Whether originating from state sponsored agents or lone hacktivists, cyber security vendors must now protect their clients from a range of intrusive behaviours, including phishing email scams, advanced persistent threats (ATP), distributed denial of service (DDoS), and other malicious malware and viruses. Visiongain expects an increase in public-private partnerships across a number of cyber security sectors, while technological developments are also projected to evolve to reflect the changing dynamics of the cyber threats, and the increased demands placed on applications and devices by end users.National cyber security markets for the US and major European countries will remain central to the cyber security market over the forecast period to 2022, as advanced economies continue to exploit internet services, requiring further cyber security defences. Growth within Asian cyber security markets such as China and India is forecast by Visiongain to be significant, while in the longer term, Middle Eastern spending on cyber security is expected to increase sharply, as cyber security is demanded worldwide.The report contains 212 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the cyber security market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global cyber security market, as well as for 4 sectors (military, government, vital infrastructures, and private sector) and 7 submarkets (network security, security operations, data security, identity & access, endpoint security, application security, and cloud security) of the cyber security market. In addition, 14 national cyber security markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022. The report also provides profiles of 40 leading companies operating within the market, and includes 4 exclusive interviews with principal cyber security companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.Unique Selling Points- Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the cyber security market from 2012-2022.
- Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 4 leading companies involved within the cyber security market.
- 212 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the cyber security market between 2012-2022.
- Forecasts and analysis for the global cyber security market between 2012-2022
- Forecasts and analysis for 4 sectors of the cyber security market from 2012-2022.
- Forecasts and analysis for 7 cyber security submarkets from 2012-2022.
- Forecasts and analysis for 13 national cyber security markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2022
- Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the cyber security market
- Profiles of 40 leading companies operating within the cyber security market.MethodologyThis report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the cyber security market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the cyber security market between 2012 and 2022.Why you should buy The Cyber Security Market 2012-2022- You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the cyber security market from 2012-2022
- The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 4 leading companies involved within the cyber security market.
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Kaspersky Lab
- You will find 212 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the cyber security market from 2012-2022
- You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global military cyber security market between 2012-2022
- You will discover forecasts and analysis for 4 sectors of the cyber security market between 2012-2022 (Military, Government, Vital Infrastructures, Private Sector)
- You will find forecasts and analysis of 7 cyber security submarkets over the period 2012-2022 (Network Security, Security, Operations, Data Security, Identity & Access, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security)
- You will be presented with forecasts for the 13 leading national cyber security markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2022 (US, China, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, India, Canada, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Rest of the World (ROW))
- You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the cyber security market from 2012-2022
- You will gain profiles of 40 leading companies operating within the cyber security market
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.