The Global Biometric System Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
New Defense market report from Strategic Defence Intelligence: "The Global Biometric System Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-28 12:42:48
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Biometric System market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Biometric System include:
* Biometric technology to identify IED bombers
* Hybrid remote stress and location system to improve safety of security forces
* New sensors to track suspects by heartbeat
* Fingerprint recognition technologies to track child vaccination in developing countries
* Sensor Interoperability to help organizations with different types of sensor technologies
* Use of mobile biometrics sensors is on the rise
* Novel systems to detect voice through changing conditions
* Infrared Thermography (IRT) to bolster biometric security
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/785210_the_global_biometric_system_market_20 ..
Reasons to Get this Report
"The Global Biometric System Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
* Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Biometric System sector.
* Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Biometric System market including technological trends and key challenges.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
2.1 Technological Developments
2.1.1 Biometric technology to identify IED bombers
2.1.2 Hybrid remote stress and location system to improve safety of security forces
2.1.3 New sensors to track suspects by heartbeat
2.1.4 Fingerprint recognition technologies to track child vaccination in developing countries
2.1.5 Sensor Interoperability to help organizations with different types of sensor technologies
2.1.6 Use of mobile biometrics sensors is on the rise
2.1.7 Novel systems to detect voice through changing conditions
2.1.8 Infrared Thermography (IRT) to bolster biometric security
2.2 Market Trends
2.2.1 Adoption of multimodal biometrics on a rise
2.2.2 Government Agencies and Law enforcement adopting Mobile Biometrics
2.2.3 Biometric ID cards continue to replace conventional identity cards world-wide
2.3 Industry Consolidation
2.3.1 Joint programs expected to increase over the forecast period
2.3.2 Companies are expected to consolidate to harness growing opportunities
2.4 Key Challenges
2.4.1 Ensuring privacy and protection of civil rights poses a challenge for biometric systems market
2.4.2 Cost and complexity of implementation, a key challenge for the biometric systems market
3.2 About SDI
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.