2013-02-14 20:34:01 - New Defense research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Counter IED market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Counter IED include:
* The Vehicle Global Acceleration Mitigation (VGAM) and Vehicle Armored Floor Stabilization (VAFS) systems being developed by the UK.
* Software to predict where IED attacks will take place and locate weapons caches.
* The US Navy has developed a radio-frequency energy to detonate hidden IEDs.
* US Navy developing the next generation counter IED system to enhance its electronic warfare capabilities
Counter IED Market 2012-2022 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
* Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Counter IED sector.
* Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Counter IED market including technological trends and key challenges.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/537927_the_global_counter_ied_market_2012202 ..
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
2.1 Technological Developments
2.1.1 The Vehicle Global Acceleration Mitigation (VGAM) and Vehicle Armored Floor Stabilization (VAFS) systems being developed by the UK
2.1.2 Software to predict where IED attacks will take place and locate weapons caches
2.1.3 The US Navy has developed a radio-frequency energy to detonate hidden IEDs
2.1.4 US Navy developing the next generation counter IED system to enhance its electronic warfare capabilities
2.2 Market Trends
2.2.1 Air and Space power to play an increasing role in counter IED operations
2.2.2 Industry to increase focus on counter IED training to defeat the dynamic IED threats
2.2.3 Soldier-Worn IED detectors gaining market traction
2.3 Industry Consolidation
2.3.1 Joint ventures expected to increase over the forecast period
2.3.2 Large defense companies are acquiring smaller firms with niche technology capabilities
2.4 Key Challenges
2.4.1 Global defense budget cuts expected to have impact on market size of counter IED systems
2.4.2 Lack of geographic penetration
3.2 About SDI
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research’s capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.