2013-03-15 16:48:34 - Fast Market Research recommends "The Global UAV Payload Market 2012-2022 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" from Strategic Defence Intelligence, now available
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the UAV Payload market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global UAV Payload include:
* Stratospheric payloads to provide enhanced persistent surveillance capabilities in the future
* Hyper spectral sensor payloads to provide enhanced monitoring and detection capabilities
* Strained-Layer-Superlattice Infrared Camera for UAV Payloads
* Open architecture design to favor further UAV payload development
* Demand for smaller UAVs driving developers to shrink the payload systems
* Changing role of UAVs from ISR to hunter drive demand for
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/553858_the_global_uav_payload_market_2012202 ..
"The Global UAV Payload Market 2012-2022 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
* Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the UAV Payload sector.
* Gain insight into the latest developments in the global UAV Payload market including technological trends and key challenges.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
2.1 Technological Developments
2.1.1 Stratospheric payloads to provide enhanced persistent surveillance capabilities in the future
2.1.2 Hyper spectral sensor payloads to provide enhanced monitoring and detection capabilities
2.1.3 Strained-Layer-Superlattice Infrared Camera for UAV Payloads
2.2 Market Trends
2.2.1 Open architecture design to favor further UAV payload development
2.2.2 Demand for smaller UAVs driving developers to shrink the payload systems
2.2.3 Changing role of UAVs from ISR to hunter drive demand for weaponry payloads
2.3 Industry Consolidation
2.3.1 Joint ventures expected to increase over the forecast period
2.3.2 Large defense companies are acquiring smaller firms to cater emerging demand
2.3.3 Multi-domestic operational approach to drive collaboration in emerging market
2.4 Key Challenges
2.4.1 Defense budget cuts expected to hinder the growth of the UAV payload industry
2.4.2 Market dominated by a few major players
2.4.3 International associations such as Missile Technology Control Regime restricting UAV payload exports
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.