2012-12-11 13:42:16 - The Hydropower Market 2010-2020 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on our research, global spending in 2010 on hydropower infrastructure will total $59.8bn. In the report, we analyse, quantify and forecast the expected spending in the global and regional hydropower infrastructure markets over the period 2010-2020. These forecasts are underpinned by Visiongain´s forecast of hydropower as an established market with exciting new business opportunities from 2010-2020.This report offers in depth analysis of hydropower as one of the key components of the energy industry - an industry which contributes around one-sixth of all global electricity. Hydropower is therefore a key contributor in the electricity generation sector, and will likely play an even more important role in the future of global energy supply as the inevitable shift to renewable energy occurs.
The report analyses a wealth of data and introduces a clear analysis of where the market will develop based upon diverse factors and insight into the market, anticipating how and why the market will evolve from 2010 onwards.The report also describes the most important technological changes within the hydropower industry and assesses their importance for the growth of the market over the long-term. The various drivers and restraints of the market are assessed in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future direction of the hydropower market.How much are individual regions planning to spend on acquiring new hydropower infrastructure and upgrading and maintaining existing infrastructure between 2010 and 2020? How much will overall hydropower demand increase over the period 2010-2020? Who are the leading companies in the hydropower industry? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade - in which geographical region and with which type of technology? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.Comprehensive analysis of the global hydropower marketThe Hydropower Market 2010-2020 report examines this sector critically with a comprehensive review of recent contracts, news reports, industry publications, market analysis and expert consultation. The report provides detailed sales forecasts for the global market, regional market forecasts; a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis; discussions of commercial and technological trends; and assessments of market drivers and restraints. This report also includes transcripts of in-depth interviews with industry experts. This package of analyses cannot be obtained anywhere else.The report draws on a rich combination of primary and secondary research, interviews, official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.Why you should buy The Hydropower Market 2010-2020The main benefits from purchasing this report:
• You will gain an understanding of the hydropower market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global sales forecasts from 2010 to 2020.
• You will receive regional sales forecasts from 2010-2020 and gain insight into market drivers, restraints in each regional market.
• You will gain insight into major important game-changing technological developments within the industry.
• You will learn about the major hydropower infrastructure contracts which are driving the market.
• You will be able to study more than 50 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the hydropower market in detail.
• You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within the hydropower marketplace.
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing hydropower companies from 2010 to 2020.
• You will read three original interviews with hydropower experts from three of the leading utility companies in the world today.
• Avista Corporation.
• Ameren Corporation.
• Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).You can order this report todayAnybody with an interest in the hydropower industry should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by Visiongain, which analyses one of the most important components of the electricity generation sector. The hydropower market offers substantial business opportunities and is an increasingly important component of the energy sector in several key regional markets.&
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.