2013-02-27 03:37:46 - Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
Estonia has a highly concentrated and competitive insurance industry, although in volume terms it is very small and lags significantly behind other European member states. The surging economy propelled the growth of the insurance industry during the review period, but the value of the overall domestic industry remains very low, limited by the small size of the economy. However, the Estonian insurance industry declined in 2011 over the previous year due to a significant decrease in life insurance business, caused primarily by a slowdown in demand for investment-related insurance products. The non-life segment, however, remained relatively stable in 2011. Direct marketing is the key distribution channel for life insurance products, while brokers are the prime channel for non-life products.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544606_the_insurance_industry_in_estonia_key ..
* Estonia has a highly concentrated and competitive insurance industry, although in volume terms it is very small and lags significantly behind other European member states.
* The surging economy propelled the growth of the insurance industry during the review period, but the value of the overall domestic industry remains very low, limited by the small size of the economy.
* The Estonian insurance industry declined in 2011 over the previous year due to a significant decrease in life insurance business, caused primarily by a slowdown in demand for investment-related insurance products.
* The non-life segment, however, remained relatively stable in 2011.
* Direct marketing is the key distribution channel for life insurance products, while brokers are the prime channel for non-life products.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Estonia:
* It provides historical values for the Estonian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Estonian insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
* It profiles the top insurance companies in Estonia and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Purchase
* Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Estonian insurance industry and each segment within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Estonian insurance industry
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the Estonian insurance industry
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Estonian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: If P&C Insurance AS, Swedbank Life Insurance SE, Ergo Kindlustus, Seesam Insurance AS, Salva Kindlustus AS
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Estonian Insurance Industry Overview
3.1 Insurance Industry
3.2 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
4 Life Insurance
4.1 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.1.1 Individual life insurance
4.1.2 Individual general annuity insurance
4.1.3 Individual endowment insurance
4.1.4 Individual marriage and birth insurance
4.1.5 Individual term life insurance
4.1.6 Individual supplementary insurance
4.2 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Product Type
4.2.1 Individual single-premium products
4.2.2 Individual non-single-premium products
5 Non-Life Insurance
5.1 Non-Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
5.2 Property Insurance
5.2.1 Fire and allied perils insurance
5.2.2 Engineering insurance
5.2.3 Agriculture insurance
5.2.4 Other property insurance
5.3 Motor Insurance
5.3.1 Motor hull insurance
5.3.2 Motor third-party insurance
5.4 General Third-Party Liability Insurance
5.5 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.5.1 Marine insurance
5.5.2 Marine hull insurance
5.5.3 Marine third-party insurance
5.5.4 Transit insurance
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
6.1 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
6.1.1 Personal accident insurance
6.1.2 Travel insurance
6.1.3 Health insurance
6.1.4 Non-life health insurance
6.1.5 Life health insurance
7.1 Reinsurance Market Size by Insurance Segment, 2008-2017
7.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Type of Insurance, 2008-2017
8 Analysis by Distribution Channel
8.1 Life Insurance
8.1.1 Direct marketing
8.1.6 Other channels
8.2 Non-Life Insurance
8.2.1 Direct marketing
8.2.6 Other channels
8.3 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
8.3.1 Direct marketing
8.3.6 Other channels
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
9.2 Leading Companies
9.2.1 If P&C Insurance AS - company overview
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.