2013-03-11 17:05:58 - Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
The Togolese insurance industry is small and relatively under developed when compared to other countries with more mature economies. According to the FANAF report of 2012, the Togolese insurance industry was ranked eighth in terms of insurance sales turnover with a market share of 3.9%. There were fifteen insurance companies operating in the Togolese insurance industry by the end of 2010 and of these, seven were non-life insurers, five were life insurers and three were reinsurers. The Togolese insurance industry is regulated and supervised by the Inter-African Conference of Insurance Markets (CIMA).
* Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew in 2010 and in 2011 which positively impacted the demand for the insurance industry.
* Economic growth has been supported by
favorable government reform measures and increased investment on infrastructure.
* Over the forecast period, economic growth led by infrastructure investment will create employment opportunities and increase the need for insurance.
* Furthermore, a growing population and life expectancy rates, coupled with rising healthcare costs will drive demand.
* The Togolese insurance industry registered a decline in combined ratio during the review period across all the three segments.
* The development of the mining sector will contribute to the growth of exports. The insurance industry will benefit from a rise in demand for insurance products such as marine, transit and liability insurance products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/553789_the_insurance_industry_in_togo_key_tr ..
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo:
* It provides historical values for the Togo insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Togo insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
* It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Purchase
* Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Togo insurance industry and each segment within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Togo insurance industry
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togo insurance industry
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togo insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NSIA Life Togo, Colina SA, Union Insurance of Togo, Allianz Africa
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Togolese Insurance Industry Overview
3.1 Togolese Insurance Industry
3.2 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
4 Industry Segmentation
4.1 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.1.1 Individual life insurance category
4.1.2 Individual marriage and birth insurance category
4.1.3 Group life insurance category
4.2 Non-Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.2.1 Property insurance category
4.2.2 Motor insurance category
4.2.3 Liability insurance category
4.2.4 Marine, aviation and transit insurance category
4.3 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
5 Competitive Landscape
5.2 Leading Companies
5.2.1 NSIA Life Togo - company overview
5.2.2 Colina SA - company overview
5.2.3 Union Insurance of Togo - company overview
5.2.4 Allianz Africa - company overview
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
6.1 GDP at Constant Prices (US$)
6.2 GDP Per Capita at Constant Prices (US$)
6.3 GDP at Current Prices (US$)
6.4 Inflation rate
6.5 Exports as a Percentage of GDP
6.6 Construction Output (million units)
6.7 Construction Output as Percentage of GDP
6.8 Employed Population
6.9 Life Expectancy
6.1 Healthcare Expenditure Per Capita
6.11 Healthcare Expenditure percentage of GDP
6.12 Annual Household Consumption Expenditure
6.13 Total Population
7.1 Contact Us
7.2 About Timetric
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Togolese Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (XOF Billion), 2008-2012
Table 3: Togolese Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Million), 2008-2012
Table 4: Togolese Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (XOF Billion), 2012-2017
Table 5: Togolese Insurance Overall Written Premium by Segment (US$ Million), 2012-2017
Table 6: Togolese Insurance Segmentation (Percentage Share), 2008-2017
Table 7: Togolese Life Insurance Written Premium by Category (XOF Billion), 2008-2012
Table 8: Togolese Life Insurance Written Premium by Category (US$ Million), 2008-2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.