2012-11-01 09:48:42 - New Retailing market report from Canadean: "The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report"
Canadean's "The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/497671_the_pep_boys_manny_moe_and_jack_retai ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack (The Pep Boys) is an automotive aftermarket retail and service chain operator based in the US. The product portfolio includes automotive products such as air filters, power steering hoses, power steering pumps, wiper blades and wheel covers under private label brands such as Prostart, Futura, Procool, Proline, Prostart, Prosteer, Prostop and Valuegrade. It also offers automotive services, tires, parts and accessories, and serves the four divisions of the automotive aftermarket: do-it-yourself (DIY), do-it-for-me (DIFM), buy-for-resale and replacement tires. The Pep Boys operates 738 stores across 35 states in the US and Puerto Rico. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe and Jack
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.