2013-10-15 10:36:36 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "The Republic of Cameroon - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
The Republic of Cameroon with a population of over 20 million people and an IMF estimated GDP of $44.22 billion, is the largest economy in Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC). The country has one of the highest per capita GDP in sub-Saharan Africa and IMF estimates Real GDP to grow at 4.1% to 4.5% between 2012 and 2013. The European Union is the key trading partner and major exports include oil, timber and cash crops such as cocoa, coffee, timber, rubber, cotton, and bananas. The number of national languages spoken in the country is more than 240 whereas French and English are the official languages while Spanish and German are also spoken by a few city-dwellers. Yaounde is
the capital city of Cameroon.
Investment opportunities exist in improvement of infrastructure in transportation, energy, and water with the government issuing sovereign bonds for over $400 million in 2010. Agricultural is the primary industry with room for growth and modernization. Prospects in oil and gas sector include exploration for new fields and exploitation of maturing fields, especially for onshore blocks. The country has significant mining prospects for minerals including bauxite, cobalt, uranium, iron ore, diamonds, rutile, and gold. It also assembles imported motorbikes, simple construction equipment, computers, and other electronics for local consumption and regional exports. Cameroon's Vision 2035's objectives include reducing poverty to minimal levels, becoming a middle-income country, becoming a newly industrialized country and consolidating democracy and enhancing national unity.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/703311_the_republic_of_cameroon_alternative_ ..
The Republic of Cameroon - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
* The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
* The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
* Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.