2012-05-05 06:13:38 - New Financial Services research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
ICD Research's "The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
ICD Research's "The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) provides a diverse range of banking and financial services. It offers investment banking,
commercial banking and wealth management services to personal, commercial and large corporate and institutional customers. The company, along with its subsidiaries operates in the UK, the US, and other internationals. RBS provides a comprehensive range of financial services to more than 40 million customers in over 50 countries. It operates in ten segments, UK Retail, UK Corporate, Wealth, Global Transaction Services (GTS), Ulster Bank, Global Banking & Markets (GBM), US Retail & Commercial, RBS Insurance, Central Functions, and Non-Core. The company's major consumer brands include RBS, NatWest, Direct Line, Churchill, Coutts, Ulster Bank and Citizens. RBS is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/381853_the_royal_bank_of_scotland_group_plc_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Purchase
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC"
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.