2012-11-19 02:01:41 - The Russian Defense Industry â Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Russia has the world´s longest border, a border that it shares with 14 other countries. It also has the world´s largest natural gas reserves, and also benefits from large deposits of many other minerals. Russia is the world´s second-largest arms exporter with over XX domestic defense firms that also cater to the entire needs of the Russian armed forces.
During the forecast period, Russia´s overall defense expenditure is estimated to record a CAGR of XX%, in accordance with the country´s commitment to the protection of its civilians and critical infrastructure. By 2016, defense expenditure is expected to account for XX% of Russia´s GDP, with an average per-capita defense expenditure of US$XX over the forecast period. The country is forecast to spend
XX% of its arms procurement budget on research into defense systems. Attractive market opportunities expected to emerge in the forecast period include ballistic missiles, mistral-class ships, UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles), T-90 tanks, helicopters and satellites.
• Top level overview of the Russian defense industry
• A breakdown of the Russian defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• Details of top companies active across the Russian defense industry
• Emerging trends and opportunities in the Russian defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in the Russian defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
• Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2010-2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the Russian defense industry.
• Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
• Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defense manufacturers in Russia. It provides an overview of the key defense companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
• Analysis of defense industry market size from 2005 through 2010 and forecasts till 2016
• Analysis of defense budget allocation
• Benchmarking with key global markets
• Market opportunities
• Defense procurement dynamics
• Industry dynamics
• Market entry strategy
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights
• Business environment and country risk
•Gain insight into the Russian defense industry with current, historic and forecast market values
• Get insight into market opportunity and attractiveness
• Get insight into industry procurement dynamics
• Gain insight into industry structure
• Gain insight into regulations governing the Russian defense industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
• Identify top companies of the Russian defense industry along with profiles of all those companies
Russia is the world´s eighth-largest defense spender and is forecast to spend US$XX billion on defense during the forecast period.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Market-Research/The-R ..
Browse all Defence Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Market-Research?aCode ..
Browse all Defence Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Defence/Company-Profile?aCode ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.