2012-11-30 10:30:33 - Therapeutics and Diagnostics for Women's Disorders - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
* The U.S. market for therapeutics and diagnostics for women´s disorders was worth $29.9 billion in 2008. This should increase to $50.0 billion in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9%.* The rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis segment has the largest share of the market, generating $10.6 billion in 2008. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% to reach $18.2 billion in 2013.* Reproductive related therapies and diagnostics currently have the second largest market share, worth $5.9 billion in 2008. This should reach $7.5 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 5.0%.
This report, Therapeutics and Diagnostics for Women´s Disorders, provides an overview of products included in this market, and detailed analyses of markets and competitive
environments. The study includes information about significant products, players, issues and trends, and other information affecting the women´s disorders and diseases industry.
REASONS FOR DOIING THE STUDY
New therapeutics and diagnostics have emerged in the last few years that have had a significant impact on women´s health.
This area covers a wide variety of products and disorders that affect predominantly women. Ongoing patient management studies will increase the number of indications. Keeping in touch with these applications for the various products is good business practice. This study will provide the reader with the knowledge to adequately view and assess the women´s healthcare movement and provide insights into the market potentials.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the market for women´s therapeutic and diagnostic products. The geographical scope of this study is U.S. based. The report identifies markets in general segments:* Autoimmune diseases
* Women´s cancer
* Gynecological diseases and infections
* Kidney and urological diseases and infections
* Reproductive-related therapies and diagnostics
* Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosisEach market segment provides detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts, and competitive analyses.&
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.