2013-10-30 11:11:39 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
Thermal Power in Vietnam, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - " is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market in Vietnam. The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Vietnam (includes thermal conventional, renewables, large hydro and pump storage, nuclear) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Vietnam thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy
framework governing the market. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/712227_thermal_power_in_vietnam_market_outlo ..
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, Vietnam power market and Vietnam thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
* A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
* Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
* Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
* Power market scenario in Vietnam and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
* Detailed overview of Vietnam thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
* Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
* Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Vietnam thermal power market.
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Electricity of Vietnam, Vietnam Oil and Gas Group, PetroVietnam Power Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Carbon Emissions Continue to Increase from 2010 after a Slight Dip in 2009
2.2 Global Power Market - Increasing Focus on Clean Technologies
2.3 Global Thermal Power Market Will Continue to Grow in the Years to Come
2.4 Thermal Installed Capacity Dominates Vietnam's Power Sector
2.5 Coal to have Maximum Net Capacity Additions in Future
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, mmt, 2001-2012
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, mtoe, 2001-2025
3.3 Report Guidance
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview
4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Drivers and Challenges
4.2.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Drivers
4.2.2 Global Thermal Power Market, Restraints
4.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025
4.4 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2001-2025
4.5 Thermal Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2001 - 2025
4.6 Thermal Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2012 vs. 2025
4.7 Thermal Power Market, Global, Comparative Analysis of Major Countries
4.7.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Country and by Technology, 2012
4.7.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country and by Technology, 2012
4.7.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Addition by Country, 2013-2025
4.7.4 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2012 vs. 2025
4.7.5 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2012 vs. 2025
4.8 Thermal Power Market, Global, Comparison among Major Countries, 2012-2025
4.8.1 Coal Power Market, Global, Comparison among Major Countries, 2012-2025
4.8.2 Gas Power Market, Global, Comparison among Major Countries, 2012-2025
4.8.3 Oil Power Market, Global, Comparison among Major Countries, 2012-2025
5 Power Market, Vietnam, 2001-2025
5.1 Power Market, Vietnam, Overview
5.2 Power Market, Vietnam, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2001-2025
5.3 Power Market, Vietnam, Power Generation by Fuel Type, GWh, 2001-2025
5.4 Power Market, Vietnam, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2013-2025
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.