2013-09-17 09:24:07 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Top 15 International Integrated Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2013"
Top 15 International Integrated Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2013" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top 15 International Integrated Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top 15 International Integrated Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, capital expenditures, F&D costs, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations
and valuation metrics.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/684941_top_15_international_integrated_compa ..
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the top 15 International Integrated Companies decreased in 2012, down from 122.75 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2011 to 121.46 billion boe in 2012. Exxon Mobil Corporation had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 25,165 million barrels of oil equivalent mmboe among the top 15 International Integrated Companies. The total cost incurred by top 15 International Integrated Companies was US$204 billion in 2012, increase by 3% from the previous year.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
* Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, valuation metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
* Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2007 to 2011.
* Benchmarks International Integrated Companies on operational and financial parameters.
* Companies covered include; BG Group plc, BP p.l.c., Cenovus Energy, Inc., Chevron Corporation, Eni S.p.A., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Hess Corporation, Husky Energy Inc., LUKOIL Oil Company, OAO TatNeft, OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Repsol S.A., Royal Dutch Shell plc, Suncor Energy Inc., Total S.A.
* The top 15 International Integrated Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalData's in house team of experts.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Rank your performance against other top 15 International Integrated Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
* Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
* Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
* Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
* Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BG Group plc, BP p.l.c., Cenovus Energy Inc., Chevron Corporation, Eni S.p.A., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Hess Corporation, Husky Energy Inc., LUKOIL Oil Company, OAO TatNeft, OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Repsol S.A., Royal Dutch Shell plc, Suncor Energy Inc., TOTAL S.A.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.