2013-02-02 17:35:21 - New Company Reports market report from MarketLine: "Transammonia Group - Strategy and SWOT Report"
Transammonia Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on Transammonia Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Transammonia Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of Transammonia Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on Transammonia Group's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about Transammonia Group,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532584_transammonia_group_strategy_and_swot_ ..
Transammonia Group (or 'the group') is engaged in marketing, trading, distributing, and transporting fertilizer materials, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) products, ammonia and petrochemicals. The group has its operations in the Americas, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employs more than 400 people. The group recorded total turnover of $11.3 billion in FY2011, an increase of 32.9% over FY2010. Transammonia Group has not disclosed other financial details including operating and net profits.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of Transammonia Group and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess Transammonia Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on Transammonia Group's business structure, strategy and prospects
Report Table of Contents:
Transammonia Group: Company Overview
Transammonia Group: Overview and Key Facts
Transammonia Group: Overview
Transammonia Group: Key Facts
Transammonia Group: Key Employees
Transammonia Group: Major Products and Services
Transammonia Group: Company History
Transammonia Group: Management Statement
Transammonia Group: Locations and Subsidiaries
Transammonia Group: Key Competitors
Transammonia Group: Company Analysis
Transammonia Group: Business Description
Transammonia Group: SWOT Analysis
Transammonia Group: SWOT Overview
Transammonia Group: Strengths
Transammonia Group: Weaknesses
Transammonia Group: Opportunities
Transammonia Group: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: Transammonia Group: Key Facts
Table 2: Transammonia Group: Key Employees
Table 4: Transammonia Group: Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.