2013-08-28 08:01:55 - Fast Market Research recommends "TrendBites: Issue 10, July 2013" from Datamonitor, now available
TrendBites features exclusive analyst commentary and insight on 10 of the most important stories currently shaping the industry.
Scope of this Report
* Stay on top of important trends and developments with this timely, concise wrap-up of the latest industry news.
* Gain unique perspective from analysts who deliver thought-provoking commentary on the most significant CPG events.
In this issue, Diageo recruits John Travolta, Unilever trials weather-based advertising, and snails become the next big thing in beauty.
Keywords: wine, simplicity, novice, snail, beauty, anti-aging, Unilever, Magnum, impulse, can, packaging, aseptic, Starbucks, Dannon, Danone, yogurt, Diageo, innovation, Dolmio, meal kit, ready meal, cachaca, Brazil, repositioning, labeling, printing, Sapporo, beer.
Get this Report
What is the industry talking about right now?
* What do industry analysts have to say about the latest CPG developments?
Full Report Details at
Report Table of Contents:
* Wine 101 in a bottle
* From farm to... face?
* Unilever trials thermo-advertising
* The end of the food can?
* Starbucks and Dannon pair up for parfaits
MOVERS AND SHAKERS
* Getting into the spirit of innovation
* Meal kits take aim at fridges and microwaves
* Diageo repositions its cachaca
BRANDING AND DESIGN
* New perspectives on product labeling
INGREDIENTS AND FLAVORS
* Taking the pain out of beer drinking
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.