2013-08-31 19:02:06 - New Telecom and Computing research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
ICD Research's "Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these
characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672229_turner_broadcasting_system_inc_techno ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Turner Broadcasting System, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS) is one of the world's leading cable television networks operators. The company creates and programs news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms. TBS operates a portfolio of network channels including TNT, TBS, CNN, Cartoon Network, Peachtree TV, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV and HLN. In addition, it oversees several online publishing operations such as video game site, GameTap and stock car racing information portal, NASCAR.com. TBS operates in various geographical regions including the US, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The company operates as a subsidiary of the Time Warner Company. TBS is headquartered in Atlanta Georgia, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research�s capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.